FREE MANDARIN COURSE WITH PAID TEACHING POSITION | COME TO CHINA!
UPDATE: TEACH AND DISCOVER CHINA – TEACH IN CHINA WITH SEAIE AND NOW PLUS A FREE ONLINE MANDARIN CHINESE COURSE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
Explore the wonders of China while teaching English or other languages/subjects for one semester (4-5 MONTHS) or two semesters (10-11 MONTHS) with FREE ACCOMMODATION, a STABLE MONTHLY PAY and a FREE PROFESSIONAL ONLINE MANDARIN CHINESE COURSE to get you comfortable. Offering a 5-day work week, you can enjoy weekends and public holidays off. A late August/early September 2019 or February/March 2020 start. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis every semester.
As someone once said, “Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself”, so why not come to China, teach and discover China!
We have two programs:
Professional Teacher’s Program | 2 semesters – 10-11 months
Internship Program | 1 semester – 4-5 months
What you’re getting with both programs
- Free Mandarin Chinese Course - Flexible online course with professional teachers – 1-to-1 lessons and small classes (1-to-6).
- Free High Quality TEFL Course – 120 hours professional TEFL course (min requirement for Z-visa).
- Guaranteed Language Teaching Placement in a public school (Extensive school network of kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, colleges and Universities)
- Government supported program – the most safe and secure in Sichuan Province
- Get Legal work/z visa – free guidance and support
- Free accommodation or housing allowance
- Free Airport pick-up
- Health and Accident Insurance – Free medical check-up in China
- 24/7 support from our team
- Explore Chinese culture. 1-2 leisurely excursions and activities organised per semester e.g. See the Pandas in the city they call home, climb the amazing Mount Emei, learn how to make dumplings.
- Secure contract and on completion of respective contracts the option of renewal
Professional Teacher’s Program
- 7,000 – 18,000RMB monthly salary
- 16-20 weekly accumulative teaching hours (length of classes varies depending on age group)
- 8,000RMB flight ticket reimbursement upon completion of contract
- Paid Chinese public holidays
- Half of monthly salary during winter-break
- 6,000 RMB monthly salary
- No more than 15 accumulative teaching hours per week (length of classes varies depending on age group)
- 3,000RMB flight ticket reimbursement upon completion of contract
- 2,000RMB visa reimbursement upon arrival in China
- Paid Chinese public holidays
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- English teaching positions: Need to be from a native English-speaking country
- Other language teaching positions: native speaker & over two years relevant working experience or teacher qualification certificate or Education major
- Not-language teaching positions: must have relevant educational background or have over two years professional working experience
Sichuan Education Association for International Exchange (SEAIE), is an organisation specializing in placing foreign teachers in Sichuan, southwest China, and the rest of the country. They have a proud history and proven track record of doing this - “We hope to enrich people’s lives through education and promote cultural exchanges between East and West. We are the oldest and most secure English Teaching jobs provider in the whole of Sichuan Province”.
SEAIE has created a network of more than 100 schools from Kindergartens to Universities mainly in Sichuan but also ACROSS CHINA. They run ‘Teach & Discover China’ which features two exciting programs – INTERNSHIP PROGRAM and PROFESSIONAL TEACHER’S PROGRAM. Each program offers foreign teachers with regular hours, a monthly wage, free accommodation, 24-hour support, and time for travel – “Our aim is to provide our candidates a personal experience that is rewarding and enriching.” Your teaching preferences will be taken into account and you will be made to feel comfortable from beginning to end. Best of all, there is no program fee to join!
“After I finished high school, I wanted to travel and see the world before starting university. I decided to come to China to teach English, something I've wanted to do for a while, and I have loved every minute of the experience. I have met the most incredible people from all over the world. From the language to traditional Chinese culture, I have learnt so much. I have been able to work and travel, which has been a great combination. This has definitely been a life changing experience for me.”
Jessica Zier - Teach & Discover China, Internship Program
This is an experience of a lifetime, make sure you don’t miss this opportunity. There is no place like China.
You can apply through http://www.teachdiscoverchina.com
Email them at: email@example.com
TEACH IN CHINA, TAKE THE LEAP, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!