INSTANT MANDARIN’S BLACK FRIDAY AND CHRISTMAS SALE 2021 KICKS OFF!
We’re happy to let you know our Black Friday and Christmas season special offers for 2021 are here. Get 20% off our course bundles with lessons as low as $6.80 each. Quality 1-to-1 online Chinese lessons at unbeatable prices. Offer ends 31st December 23:59 Pacific Time. Don’t miss out!
Discount Plans - For Adults
✅ 60 lessons – was $570 USD – now $456 USD (20% off)
*Works out as $7.60 per lesson
✅ 90 lessons – was $810 USD – now $648 USD (20% off)
*Works out as $7.20 per lesson
✅ 180 lessons – was $1530 USD – now $1224 USD (20% off)
*Works out as $6.80 per lesson
Discount Plans - For Kids
✅ 60 lessons – was $690 USD – now $552 USD (20% off)
*Works out as $9.20 per lesson
✅ 90 lessons – was $990 USD – now $792 USD (20% off)
*Works out as $8.80 per lesson
✅ 180 lessons – was $1800 USD – now $1444 USD (20% off)
*Works out as $8.00 per lesson
It’s the season to be jolly, be jolly by learning Mandarin Chinese online this Christmas. Have a go with a free trial lesson beforehand. Sign up at the following link and we’ll be in touch.
See our full pricing plans at:
What you get with Instant Mandarin
- 1-to-1 online live lessons (conducted through our own online video classroom platform, similar to Skype)
- Certified Professional Chinese Tutors
- Learn from anywhere, including your own home, on any device
- Flexibility: Match your times to our tutors then book yourself using our convenient online booking system
- Tailored curriculum suited to your level and learning purpose
- Downloadable pre-class lesson material for preview and review
- Excellent and dedicated service team
How to get started?
- Sign up to your free account at www.instantmandarin.com and for your free trial lesson. *Our customer support team will be in touch to help you set up your free trial.
- Do your free trial lesson, get consultation with our certified tutor and get your study plan.
- Choose your course bundle, make a purchase, and get started on your online Chinese learning journey, it's really as easy as counting 1, 2, 3.
*All you need is a computer/tablet/smartphone and a good internet connection